This policy shall apply to all users providing personal data to PINO cocinas y baños through the website www.livingpino.com, as well as to all those individuals supplying their personal data though the different channels established by PINO cocinas y baños for such purpose. This website does not collect personal data from users without their consent and does not disclose them to any third party.
The personal data provided will be processed with total confidentiality in a loyal and transparent manner, and PINO cocinas y baños undertakes to keep them secret, taking all necessary measures to prevent their modification, loss or unauthorised processing of or access to them. For such purpose, PINO cocinas y baños has put in place the strictest security procedures and measures as may be required to protect personal data considering the current state of technology, the nature of stored data and the risks they may be exposed to.
Who is the Data Protection Officer and what is his task?
We want to inform to all users that we have a Data Protection Officer you can contact to solve any doubts you may have regarding personal data processing at the following address: email@example.com.
What type of personal data do we process?
The personal data collected in the different forms either electronic or on paper, contracts and other documents produced by PINO cocinas y baños, are of the following types:
– Data for identification purposes (first name, photographs, last names, e-mail address, mailing address, etc.).
– Personal characteristics, social circumstances.
In general, and unless it is otherwise specified in the form or document in which the data are provided, they will be mandatory for the specific purpose requested in each case. Failure to provide data considered to be mandatory will result in inability to respond the application/request by the relevant individual. Users is responsible for the accuracy of the data provided and may request their modification through the means specified below, if it were necessary to ensure their appropriate processing.
What are we processing your personal data for? How long do we keep your personal data?
Personal data provided by clients will be processed for the following purposes:
1. Client service and management of information requests. Whenever a client makes a query, claim, complaint or suggestion, or exercise any of his/her rights connected to data protection, using any of the existing communication channels (website, post, e-mail, telephone and social media), the data provided in such request will be processed in order to be able to answer to it. Personal data will be stored for the time required to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected and to determine any potential liability that might arise from such purpose and from the processing of data.
2. Submission of newsletters. Where users have given their explicit consent, their personal data will be processed to send them information about news, offers, products, activities, services and recent news of PINO cocinas y baños. The sending of such information includes the use of conventional means and electronic means (web, telephone or hard copy). The personal data of individuals interested in receiving corporate information will be kept in the system indefinitely as long as they do not request their deletion
3. Participants in contests through social media /website. Individuals providing their personal data through social media / websites where PINO cocinas y baños is present will be processed only to provide the information requested and manage the contests or promotions organised by PINO cocinas y baños. Such processing will include the publication of the personal data of winners or beneficiaries (full name, image) in the social media or traditional media where PINO cocinas y baños has an official presence and profile.
4. Contract performance and invoicing. The data provided by contractors in the different contracting processes will be processed with the purpose of providing the contracted services, invoicing them and fulfil all applicable legal obligations. Personal data will be kept for the time required to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected and to determine any potential liability that might arise from such purpose and from the processing of data, pursuant to General Taxation Act 58/2003, of 17 December, in addition to the time prescribed in the archives and documentation regulations.
5. Video surveillance to ensure the safety of users and facilities. Personal data consisting of videos or images recorded by video cameras will be processed for the purpose of ensuring the safety of the facilities, individuals and property within the site. The images captured by video surveillance systems will be deleted in not more than one month after their capture.
What can we do by processing your personal data?
Processing of your personal data in the following processes: Client service, management of information requests, booking of entrance tickets and video surveillance, are in the legitimate interest of PINO pursuant to the terms of article 6.1.f) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
Processing of your data carried out in the following cases: submission of newsletters and participation in contests through social media /website, takes place based on the free consent of the data subject, pursuant to the terms of article 6.1.a) of the General Data Protection Regulation. Such consent must be stated expressly and explicitly through any of the existing channels. Such consent may be revoked at any time, in which case you shall state it using any of the means listed below to exercise your rights.
Finally, article 21.2 of the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce Act authorises the service provider to send commercial communications by e-mail, provided that data have been obtained in a lawful manner and that they are used to send commercial communications connect to the company’s own products or services that are similar to those originally contracted by the client
Do we transfer or communicate your personal data to third parties?
Your personal data may be communicated or transferred to authorities, judicial bodies and public bodies inasmuch as such communication is mandatory or necessary to comply with a required legal obligation.
Your personal data may be transferred in certain cases to service suppliers and third parties required for the management and completion of a process requiring the participation of a supplier.
PINO cocinas y baños does not make and does not intend to make any international transfer of data to any third party. If any such transfer took place, it would be made in compliance with the legal provisions, recommendations and instructions to that purpose established by the Regulations in force and the Supervising Authority.
What are your rights regarding your persona data?
According to the Data Protection regulations in force we inform the data subjects that they have the following rights:
– Right to access. It comprises the right to contact the Controller to find out whether your data are being processed and for what purpose, as well as to obtain a copy of them.
– Right to rectification. It comprises the right to obtain from the Controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete data.
– Right to data portability. It comprises the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another Controller if the processing is based on consent or on the performance of a contract.
– Right to erasure. It comprises the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of your personal data in the following cases:
> The personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected.
> You withdraw consent on which the processing is based.
> You object to their processing.
> Your personal data have been unlawfully processed.
> Your personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation.
> Your personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services.
– Right to object.It comprises the right of the data subject to object to processing of personal by the Controller in the following cases:
> Where it is based on legitimate grounds or public interest, including profiling.
> Where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes.
– Right to restriction of processing of personal data. It is the right to request the restriction of processing, and the data subject may request the suspension of data processing or the preservation of data for other purposes.
– Right not to be subject to automated decisions.This right intends to guarantee that you are not subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which may produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you.
You may exercise you rights to access, rectification, erasure, and portability of your data, or restriction or objection to their treatment, as well as not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, where appropriate, at the following address: PINO cocinas y baños. Camino Viejo de Córdoba s/n, 14420-Villafranca de Córdoba, Córdoba (Spain), or at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Moreover, the data subject may exercise his or her rights as concerned person in the terms established by the regulations in force, as well as file a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es).